StarMagazine.com

Monday, October 4, 2010

Punishment.

Well Mr.Porfido got mad at me for being on "starmagazine" during class, so writing this post about my weekend is my punishment, enjoy..
Friday was a good day that will most likely not happen again. We had a delayed opening and thankgod for that because I really needed an extra 2 hours of sleep :) Later that day I had an away game and my entire team wore pink to support breast cancer. North Arlington has some of the most annoying people ever. We lost that game btw.
I woke up saturday around 11 being the lazyass I am. I headed to NYC by myself that day to visit my cousin that goes NYU. I wish I was 18 already so I could move out and live in the city. After we went shopping, I pierced her friend's ears. Mr.Porfido is probably going to look at me like I'm crazy or something. My cousin and I partied that nightt and yeah.
Sunday is my day to recover. I only left the house to eat and drive around.. which Felica should know about considering she saw me and her jaw dropped seeing me drive.
Okay well I think that's enough, i'm sorry to bore whoever is reading this, but I was forced to.

1 comment:

  1. FLIPPING FRENCH TOAST!! What part of the city do you want to move to when you turn 18? :D

    ReplyDelete